For more information, please visit www.petloverscentre.com/petboarding
Check-in and check-out timings
Check-in time: 12pm. Check-out time: before 12pm
• Late checkout is subject to additional daycare rate of $20 (12pm - 3pm) or $50 (3pm - 7pm).
• Pets not picked up by 7pm will be considered overnight guests and will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
• Compulsory assessment test for aggression and temperament: $25
• Early check in before 12pm: +$20, Public holiday: +$20/day, Shower and dry: $30
• Meals (dry food): $3/meal, Meals (homecooked): $25 (200g), $30 (300g), $35 (400g). Owners are welcome to bring their dog’s preferred food.
• Wound cleaning: $5
• De-ticking (if required)
De-ticking will have to be done if deemed required during the assessment test. Your pet will be assessed for suitability for the de-ticking procedure. Pets that are too young or old are advised against de-ticking due to the strength of the solution used. If it’s a full infestation, you will be advised to bring your pet to the vet and bring her back for grooming after taking medication. Price: $35.50 - $120 (depends on size and severity)
• 5% off for 1 month stay
• 5% off for Pet Lovers Centre VIP members
• Minimum age: 4 months (must have completed 3 vaccinations)
• Compulsory vaccination: annual booster
• Cancellation fees:
- 5 weeks’ notice – 100% refund
- 4 weeks’ notice – 50% refund
- Less than 3 weeks – No refund
Please ensure you dog is in good health. Dogs displaying signs of illness such as vomiting, diarrhoea, runny noses, cough, open wounds or skin conditions will not be allowed entry.
It is pet owner responsibility to ensure that your pet is up to date on all vaccines.
Boarding dogs must have a microchip and must be licensed under the Animals and Birds (Dog Licensing and Control) Rules. It is the owner’s responsibility to have your pet microchipped and licensed prior to boarding.
- Pampered Pet Boarding House Rules
- Can I visit the facility before making a booking?
- Is a deposit required for making a booking?
- Can I make changes to my reservation after it has been confirmed?
- How far in advance should I make a reservation for dog boarding or daycare?
- Does Pampered Pets accept cat & small animals boarding services?
- Are there staff members present at all times during boarding and daycare hours?
- Is there a quiet area or separate space for dogs that prefer solitude?
- Are there areas for dogs to exercise and play?
- What activities are included in the dog daycare service?
- What does the dog boarding service at Pampered Pets include?