For more information, please visit www.petloverscentre.com/petboarding
Check-in and check-out timings
Check-in time: 12pm. Check-out time: before 12pm
• Late checkout is subject to additional daycare rate of $20 (12pm - 3pm) or $50 (3pm - 7pm).
• Pets not picked up by 7pm will be considered overnight guests and will be charged for an additional night’s stay.
• Compulsory assessment test for aggression and temperament: $25
• Early check in before 12pm: +$20, Public holiday: +$20/day, Shower and dry: $30
• Meals (dry food): $3/meal, Meals (homecooked): $25 (200g), $30 (300g), $35 (400g). Owners are welcome to bring their dog’s preferred food.
• Wound cleaning: $5
• De-ticking (if required)
De-ticking will have to be done if deemed required during the assessment test. Your pet will be assessed for suitability for the de-ticking procedure. Pets that are too young or old are advised against de-ticking due to the strength of the solution used. If it’s a full infestation, you will be advised to bring your pet to the vet and bring her back for grooming after taking medication. Price: $35.50 - $120 (depends on size and severity)
• 5% off for 1 month stay
• 5% off for Pet Lovers Centre VIP members
• Minimum age: 4 months (must have completed 3 vaccinations)
• Compulsory vaccination: annual booster
• Cancellation fees:
- 5 weeks’ notice – 100% refund
- 4 weeks’ notice – 50% refund
- Less than 3 weeks – No refund