Our location is adjacent to our trusted Vet Partners, with the Animal Wellness Centre situated right beside our premises. For more information, please visit www.petloverscentre.com/pet-health/veterinary.
Occasionally, our boarding pet(s) may experience minor problems e.g. superficial cuts, skin rashes, eye/ear infections, abrasions and cuts that we are able to handle on site without the need for veterinary attention. These problems are generally benign and can usually be managed by our caretakers. We will treat these conditions and update you accordingly.
However, should there be any medical emergency that demand quick action (e.g., collapsed, suspected Gastric Dilatation Volvulus also known as a stomach bloat), the wellbeing of your pet(s) comes first.
- Pampered Pets will make reasonable efforts to contact you.
- Failing which we will seek immediate veterinary attention for your pet(s) at the nearest available veterinary clinic.
- You give the veterinarian complete authority to treat your pet in whatever manner deemed necessary in the circumstances according to the veterinarian’s discretion.
- In this regard releases the treating veterinarian shall discuss your pet’s condition and treatment options with Pampered Pets on any aspect of any illness or injury presented for treatment.
- Pet Owner shall be liable for the medical expenses and transport costs to the veterinarian incurred for your pet.